Spray foam wall insulation works to help builders insulate homes from energy loss while also providing air sealing for a more energy-efficient home. As an exterior wall insulation, Icynene spray foam helps to:
- curb energy loss from uncontrolled air leakage thanks to its air sealing properties, thereby increasing energy efficiency
- mitigate airborne moisture travelling through the wall insulation to protect against mould or mildew
- eliminate cold spots and drafts
- dampen external noises and sounds such as road traffic
- easily insulate rim joists to protect against energy loss and energy bridges.